Weddings at Bluestone Vineyards 2017 – 2018
Rustic and romantic farm and vineyard weddings, each with their own personal and unique twist…
Conveniently located just of the A303 near Stonehenge and Salisbury and set in over 40 acres of stunning Wiltshire Countryside including vines, woodlands, water gardens and of course our gorgeous animal enclosures; we are the perfect venue for those wishing to have a beautiful yet unusual wedding day!
Your day will be tailor-made to your requirements, we offer a number of additional extras, including arriving on the Tractor, Pig Racing, Vineyard Tours, Straw and Hay Bale Sofas, Fire Pits, Camping and much more…
We have three options for your special day:
- Bluestone Barn, our newly converted rustic barn offers a fantastic space to accommodate upwards of 250 evening guests, a mezzanine balcony, private garden space, rustic bar plus a ceiling of fairy lights, making the vibe feel simply magical. Prices for this package start from £2,670
- Marquee, Tipi or Yurt weddings are perfect to ensure you have a really rustic and authentic farm feeling day. We will supply whichever style of outdoor theme suits you, and will be placed privately on the farm near our beautiful vineyards. Prices for this package start from £1,200 (land hire only).
- Ewe Tree Café & Bar, our main building is also available for wedding hire, the entire space is emptied to allow it to be decorated tastefully and beautifully. Under floor heating ensures this option is perfect for all-year round weddings. Prices for this package start from £2,990
Wedding Blessing, Humanist or Legal Ceremonies can also be booked with us at a cost of £450.
Take the stress out of organising your day, and leave it to us! We can help with every single detail for you, from drinks packages and flowers to menu design and entertainment….
Extras we can provide include the following:
- Drinks packages from £5pp
- Personalised menu design
- One-to-one meeting with our Head Chef to discus your specific requirements & tastes
- On-site accommodation for guests
- Camping facilities
- DJ services
- Band recommendations
- Entertainment, including a magician & children’s entertainers
- Farm themed events including Pig Racing, Tractor Rides and Animal Handling
- Access to the three-storey indoor Playbarn
- BBQ & Hog Roasts
- Fine dining wedding breakfast
- Buffet & canapés
The list goes on so get in touch with our team today; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01980) 629 438
We are now taking bookings for weddings for 2017, 2018 and 2019, and weekends are booking up fast, so please do arrange an appointment with one of our wedding coordinators Sue or Sophie to come and see what we can do for you.