We believe that the essence of our vineyard extends beyond the grapes and wines; it's about the people who share our passion for the land and the art of winemaking.
Our vineyard Membership is more than just an exclusive club; it's a close-knit community of wine enthusiasts, connoisseurs, and those who appreciate the extraordinary journey from vine to glass. As a member, you'll embark on a unique adventure, immersing yourself in the heart and soul of our vineyard.
What to expect as part of our Membership family
- Upon purchase, you will receive a bottle of our limited release cuvee, with a personalised welcome and details of your membership
- Your own vine here at Bluestone to tend to over the duration of your membership
- Invitation to Member-only events throughout the year, (more information below)
- Personalised members-only updates
- Members-only offers throughout the year
- Early access to new, limited, releases at members prices
- Ticket to our annual harvest party, (1st weekend in November)
All members events will be an opportunity for you to tend to 'your' vine, with masterclasses from Nat and Toby. Followed by a wonderful spread of food and wine.
- Spring: Pruning and tying down + fondue feast, (April)
- Summer: Canopy management + cheese and charcuterie in the vineyard, (July)
- Autumn: Harvest! Harvest the grapes from your vine + hearty food throughout the day, (October)
Join our Vineyard Membership and savour the taste of not just our exquisite wines but also the warmth and friendship of our vibrant community. Cheers to a shared love for the extraordinary world of wine.
Want to add more wine to your membership delivery?
Upgrade to a case and receive a mixed case of 6 wines
Free UK delivery when you spend £90 or more.